Charleys DJ has over 20 years of experience, and is repetitively complimented for Flexibility and Versatility. We've performed for the Foxwoods Resort Casino with great success to parties . With DJ Charleys Experience and Extreme Versatility, a great party is a sure thing. We DJ for any event in MA,CT,and R.I.
Where Professionalism and Personalization Guarantee The Time Of Your Life!
What does our slogan mean? First of all, our DJs are chosen from a huge number of applicants, based on their proven professionalism. A lot of people claim to be DJs, but many of them are weekend hobbyists with little or no experience and a spotty track record. We interview all of our DJs and conduct reference checks to make sure that each DJ we use meets our strict criteria:
· At least five years of experience as a DJ, working successfully in multiple venues
· Ability to perform both DJ and MC functions to ensure that your event has great music and flows smoothly
· Great sound equipment, as well as several backup systems in case of emergencies
· Excellent people skills and a dynamic, energetic personality
· A huge library of songs from the 40’s through the top hits of today
· A professional appearance and ability to dress appropriately for any occasion, from backyard parties to formal affairs
· Excellent recommendations
It’s not enough to have a great DJ, however. You must have the right DJ for your particular event. If you were holding a New Years Eve party with mostly people in their 20’s, would you hire an “Oldies” DJ or if you were planning a wedding would you want a DJ that performs mostly in night clubs or one who is familiar with orchestrating the flow of a wedding party? That’s why Premier DJs personalizes its services in several ways—for example, by
· Having a large number of DJ’s with various specialties—young people’s parties, dance-a-thons, weddings and Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, special birthday and anniversary parties, reunions, corporate affairs, etc.
· Matching our DJs to the specific needs of our clients, including their venue, equipment and lighting requirements, musical and MC needs, and other special concerns
· Ensuring that all our DJs are familiar with a wide variety of music, spanning various decades and musical genres, so that they meet the diverse needs of their audience
· Ensuring that our DJs spend time with their clients up-front so they can customize their playlist, ensure that the event flows smoothly, and respond to client-specific requests
We continually monitor our DJs to make sure that we maintain our standards of excellence. We survey every client to make sure that the services they receive meet or exceed their highest expectations. If there’s any area in need of improvement, we use that information to continually enhance our own performance and assist our DJs in their professional development. That’s why we guarantee you and your guests “The Time of Your Life.”
Call 888-653-4372 or email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Play Entertainment has been providing the soundtrack for a variety of events for over 20 years. Our trusted staff specializes in Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, weddings, and corporate functions, as well as other special events. With our extensive music libraries, we are able to customize each event to satisfy guests of all ages across New England.
At Press Play Entertainment we don’t just entertain our clients; we also build relationships with them. We do a large portion of our business through referrals because we make our clients confident in their choice of entertainment. At the end of the night, we want your guests to leave the party dancing and with smiles on their faces. With Press Play Entertainment, you are able to enjoy your event along with your guests because we take care of the logistics.
Our family of DJs, Emcees, and party planners are here for you. With years of experience and the passion to provide excellent service, Press Play Entertainment is a family for your family.
Check us out at www.pressplayboston.com, on Facebook, WeddingWire.com, and wedding.com!
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More