Photos published with permission of Alden Castle
Ballroom Veronique's soaring ceilings and captivating tudor architecture create a refreshing and mind-awakening setting for business discussions, holiday parties or trade shows. The Mezzanine is often used as a breakout or display area. Ballroom Veronique is ideal for hosting a Bar or Bat Mitzvah celebration in Boston: the ambiance is magical and quoted by children as the "Harry Potter" scene; split-level balconies allow for the adults and children to be catered to separately. We have designed creative menus for the young culinary experts while keeping our adult menus elegant and classic. Our annual Bar and Bat Mitzvah show will introduce you to all our preferred vendors like caricaturists, face painters, and entertainers. This fun afternoon will entice your spirit and show the newest trends and the classic themes in bar/bat mitzvah celebrations.
Supported Layouts and Capacities
Capacity: 350 People
Banquet - 8 per
Capacity: 250 People
Classroom - 18"
Capacity: 150 People
Capacity: 400 People
- Atmosphere/Decor: Tudor castle style with soaring ceilings supported by gargoyles, hand-carved beams, relief sculpture, spacious balcony.
- Audio Visual: Portable Equipment
- Space Size (Length x Width) in feet: 37 x 71
- Space Size (Length x Width) in meters: 11.2776 x 21.6408
- Special Features: Separate mezzanine and romantic garden.
- Total Square Feet: 2,900
- Total Square Meters: 269.4