Photo by Robert Benson
Photos published with permission of Calderwood Pavilion at the BCA
This extremely unique space can be used for almost any type of event. Peaked windows stretch from the wood floor up to the vaulted ceiling giving stunning views of the South End and lovely natural light. The windows are decorated with beautiful red velvet curtains that can darken the room for a performance or presentation. This bright and airy room is the perfect environment to spark creativity for your rehearsal, meeting, or reception.
Supported Layouts and Capacities
Capacity: 112 People
- Air Conditioned
- High Speed Internet
- Wireless Internet/Wi-Fi
- Atmosphere/Decor: Warm colors and wood finishes, red velvet draperies. Modern, but cozy.
- Audio Visual: Portable Equipment
- Ceiling Height (in feet): 19
- Ceiling Height (in meters): 5.8
- Floor Covering: vinyl (wood finish)
- Floor Number: 2
- Number of Green Rooms: 1
- Space Size (Length x Width) in feet: 45' x 38.9763779527559
- Space Size (Length x Width) in meters: 13.716' x 11.88
- Special Features: -Sink and counter for food preparation.
-Lighting grid and sound capabilities.
-Sprung wood floor with vinyl surface.
-Wall of mirrors (tracked curtain to cover if unnecessary)
-Adjacent catering preparation space.