Maximum Capacity: 160 people
Remember: Tell them you found them on Eventective!
Nestled under a canopy of luscious green palm trees, overlooking tumbling waves and a glistening shoreline, lays this exquisite beach venue perfect for special events of every kind.
With your toes in the sand, envision promising lifelong devotion to the one you love while a setting sun casts vibrant hues upon you and your guests. The soothing sounds of the ocean and sweet and savory aromas then fill the air as you walk up the boardwalk to a cocktail reception of magnificent beverages and hors d’eouvres tailored specially for this day. A spectacular, five-star dinner is then served while the rich sunset fades away to reveal a star-studded sky, and you dance the rest of the night away.
A scorching day in Florida means only one thing; the beach! From bridal showers, baby showers and fashions shows, to birthday, graduation, holiday and engagement parties; even company appreciation, fundraising events and “just because”, Palm Beach Shores is the ideal setting for it all. Accommodations are as follows:
- Located on the first floor, this spacious, open and covered event space offers a grill, mini-kitchen and restrooms.
- 10 round “picnic” style tables are traditionally set up throughout the Pavilion. These can be removed if necessary, and replaced by banquet tables.
- A children’s playground is also located adjacent to the Pavilion area, making it a perfect space to host a summer barbeque or birthday party.
- Shades come down to cover the archways in case of inclement weather.
- Located on the second floor, this event space can hold up to 160 people.
- The Banquet Hall opens onto grand terrace with a spectacular view of the beach. Holding up to 35 people, this is the perfect space to put some high tops or action stations for a cocktail reception.
- Inside is a full-service catering kitchen, bar area, restrooms and a beautiful piano.
- Set up options include banquet chairs (covering optional), 60” round banquet tables (holds 8 – 10 people), 6’ rectangular banquet tables, round bistro tables (high tops), and square 4' tables. Additional items available for your use include a stage (additional cost), dance floor and projection screen.
Aaron’s Catering of the Palm Beaches creates customized packages with a complete array of services, including menus, photography, entertainment, décor and more for every occasion. Palm Beach Shores is an unforgettable setting, and truly one of South Florida’s most well kept secrets. And it’s waiting just for you!!
Contact Stephanie Marion at *NOT DISPLAYED* or *NOT DISPLAYED* for more information and to begin planning your fabulous event!
Palm Beach Shores, West Palm Beach — Experience Palm Beach Shores...
Photos published with permission of
Palm Beach Shores
Entire FacilityGeneral Event Space Max Capacity: 160 people 2750 sq ft 255.5 sq meter
Supported Layouts and Capacities
Banquet - 10 per
Capacity: 160 People
Banquet - 8 per
Capacity: 160 People
- Air Conditioned
- Dance Floor
- Wet Bar
- Atmosphere/Decor: A beautiful beach venue, the second floor overlooks tumbling waves and a glistening shoreline. Step out onto a grand terrace and experience the sea breeze. It is an open space waiting for you. Let's get inspired together!
- Audio Visual: Portable Equipment
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Space Size (Length x Width) in feet: 50'x55'
- Space Size (Length x Width) in meters: 15.24'x16.764'
- Special Features: ~ Private Beach Space with no special permitting, when rent the 2nd Floor
~ Large Built-In Projection Screen
~ Dance Floor
~ Catering Kitchen
~ Elevator Access
~ Children's Playground
- Total Square Feet: 2,750
- Total Square Meters: 255.5