Elegant Colonial Style Clubhouse; Luscious Greens, Traditional Decor, and Award-Winning Chefs - Deercreek is the Perfect Place to host your Company Holiday Party, Birthday or Anniversary Dinner, All-Day Seminar, Engagement or Wedding Reception, Rehearsal Dinner or Bridesmaids' Luncheon, Office Retreat or Teambuilding Conference! All Day and Half Day meeting packages are available. A perfect combination of ambiance, superb cuisine and impeccable serviec has made Deercreek Country Club one of the most sought after Reception Facilities in the Greater Jacksonville Area.
Deercreek's Dining Rooms and Banquet Facilities Provide a unique experience, specializing in Weddings and Receptions to meet all your catering needs.
Deercreek can accommodate up to 160 of your friends and family for a seated dinner with a dance floor, or up to 300 guests for a reception and cocktails.
Contact us for more information and to schedule a personal tour.
Facility Location Setting:
Centerpiece for the Deercreek experience is a 285-acre wildlife & wetlands preserve. Golf at its best must always convey a sense of adventure, and Deercreek never disappoints as rare birds and native wildlife eye your every shot.
The Oaks Ranch Barn Weddings
Wedding Vow Renewals
Bar / Bat Mitzvahs
LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Soft Ball / Football
This property has been owned since 1986 and operated as a working ranch. The following are past and current business endeavors at the ranch.
• First business plan was raising psittacines (various species of parrots).
• Ostrich farming
• Horse boarding
• Currently, special events
Here at The Oaks Ranch our endeavor is to provide for you the opportunity to have a fun filled day in the country and for those looking to have a rustic outdoor wedding or special event these are our amenities.
• Approximately 100 acres of large shady oaks and spacious pastures with gaited entry.
• Two large stable barns converted for special events.
• Two pergolas for wedding venues with seating for one hundred.
• A set of colonnades for large wedding party.
• Eight RV electric hook-up with 120 volt and 240 volt, 50 amp service outlets and water and sewer on some for your convenience.
• Many electrical outlets in venue areas.
• Twenty water faucets.
• Parking for approximately two thousand cars.
• Three miles of grassy mowed trails to walk through Florida’s wild life.
• The Casita is a two bed room, two bath, completely furnished living facility for a honey moon suite or extended stay. All amenities included.
• Special Hogarth Treasure Hunt (a geocaching event especially designed for our guests to explore the ranch looking for treasure with their cell phones GPS for cash reward). It centers around the Hogarth Treasure Safe near the main entrance.
• Many places for photo opportunities.
Our pledge to our patrons is to have a fun filled and or restful day in the country.
The Oaks Ranch
If you are planning a special event, such as a black tie event or a themed event, we can help you find the best venue possible that completely matches the theme that you are going for. Moreover, we make sure that you are involved with us 100% of the way and everything meets your approval before we seal the deal for you.
We have a location for events ranging from 25 people to 750 people.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More