Photos published with permission of Bently Reserve
The Banking Hall is our main event space, and the ideal space for your event.
Capacity: 400 banquet, 250 theater, 805 reception, 180 Classroom
Formerly the Banking Hall of the Federal Reserve Bank, this stunning event space is very versatile, and conducive
to conferences, dining events and receptions.
When booking the Banking Hall, the Bently Reserve offers you several other spaces to complement your
event. Included on the Facility Fee is our Battery Street Lobby for registration purposes. Included in the
rental price is also:
- Sansome Street Historic Lobby
- Two additional large rooms ideal for storage and small meetings
- Second floor mezzanine area perfect for a reception
- Outside balcony
Supported Layouts and Capacities
Banquet - 10 per
Capacity: 400 People
Classroom - 18"
Capacity: 180 People
Capacity: 750 People
Capacity: 250 People
Trade Show - 10 x 10
Capacity: 50 People
- Air Conditioned
- Wireless Internet/Wi-Fi
- Audio Visual: No AV available
- Ceiling Height (in feet): 10.4
- Ceiling Height (in meters): 3.2
- Floor Covering: Marble
- Floor Number: 1
- Special Features: Includes Battery Lobby, Mezzanine Level, Outside Balcony, Sansome Street Lobby and Two Green Rooms.
The venue can be used for the full day.
- Total Square Feet: 8,045
- Total Square Meters: 747.4