The Wilson Woman's Club offers brides a lovely, historic building in downtown Wilson. Completed in 1925, the clubhouse has been a popular location for weddings, receptions, and other special events for nearly 100 years. Chandeliers and a baby grand piano contribute to its Southern charm, while affording brides on a budget a charming environment. Large and smaller spaces are available to make your day right for you! To learn more about the organization and rental details, visit the Facilities Rental page of our website: www.wilsonwomansclub.org
Small Party Rental
Deposit is Required$300/event
Small Party Rental
$250 deposit required.
Small party rental involves the following limitations to the standard rental agreement:
1. Use of the club is limited to a maximum of 6 daytime hours after receipt of the key, and ending no later than 6:00 PM. At the end of the rental time, the key will be returned and the club will be inspected for return of deposit.
2. Use of front room only. Back room is not to be used except for access to handicap ramp and to men's bathroom. Doors to back room are to be closed during the event. Thermostat in back room is not to be adjusted and lights are not to be used.
3. Limited use of kitchen. No use of stove or dishwasher.
4. No use of china, silverware, glassware, or serving pieces of any kind.
5. Small party rentals cannot be reserved for a Friday or a Saturday more than 30 days in advance.
6. Because the upstairs apartments are occupied, no music loudspeakers may be used in the front room of the clubhouse. Police may be called if the tenants are disturbed. Abuse of this rule will result in forfeiture of the $100 deposit.
“Historic, Rustic and Enchanting”
Originally, Saint Anne’s Chapel was built in 1920 as an Episcopalian country mission chapel serving the Pender family and their neighbors. Today, Saint Anne’s Chapel has evolved into a sacred ceremony and retreat center where all faiths and all walks of life are embraced.
The Chapel is situated on 25 acres of both wooded and open fields offering plenty of room for large tents, ample parking and unique celebration. Portions of the original 1832 “Oak Grove” farm house is available for your wedding preparation. The walk down the lawn to the Chapel will give you a lasting memory of the beginning for your special day.
With all that Saint Anne’s has to offer, you have the perfect backdrop to design your unique event ceremony and reception.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More