Howl at the Moon is the perfect location to host your next event! Part event space & part piano bar; Our piano players, full band and staff cater to any audience, young and old, and we would love to have them here for an event. Our players can play anything from 70’s, 80’s, 90’s, Y2K and today’s music. They are extremely talented and you will not be disappointed!
At Howl at the Moon, no event is too big or too small. We specialize in corporate and private events, convention events, post-meetings, cocktail parties, team building events and more. From semi-private space to a complete venue buyout, Howl at the Moon can offer many options to fit your group size.
What sets us apart from other venues is our custom on-site entertainment! Our dueling piano show creates the perfect backdrop as your guests mingle, socialize, network and have a time they will surely never forget. We also specialize in networking events in which light background music is preferred. Our piano players are able to offer a great show and contain the volume of the performance, so it does not interfere with networking and conversation.
We offer full catering and drink packages including passed appetizers, displayed food stations, action stations, specialty cocktails created just for your event and more!
All of our events come with catering & beverage packages of your choice as well as the following options that are unique to Howl at the Moon events:
• Large Frames Located Throughout Venue that offer great branding opportunity for you to fill with posters of your logo and branding messages inside!
• TVs that you can provide logos, slideshows, photos and videos about your organization displayed throughout the venue!
• A custom song written & performed for your event! You fill out a quick form & send it back so that our song writer can write an original masterpiece about your group!
• Specialty Cocktails named after your event or organization to provide extra branding!
• The Howl at the Moon Show that Rocks with interactive song requests & sing-a-longs
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More