We are based out of Southeast Michigan in the Metro Detroit area, where we are well known for our beautiful and creative candy buffet designs. We can deliver, setup, manage and breakdown our incredible candy buffets for a low competitive price.
Full Service Planning: $1500
Attendees: 30-300 | Deposit is RequiredAttendees: 30-300 |$1,500Per Event
Full Service Planning: $1500
This package is for our very busy clients who require assistance in planning every aspect of their event/wedding day. We will be involved in all aspects of planning and coordinating your event/wedding ceremony and reception.
- Complimentary consultation
- Provide vendor recommendations
- Dedicated wedding coordinator available via phone and email
- Conduct ongoing monthly planning meetings
- Establish and maintain planning timeline
- Assist in event/wedding decor design (color palette, unique personal touches, theme, etc.)
- Create and track budget throughout the planning process
- Provide vendor recommendations and negotiate pricing/discounts
- Act as liaison between our clients and vendors
- Arrange vendor meetings and track vendor payment due dates
- Attend all vendor meetings
- Negotiate vendor pricing and contracts (floral, linens, etc.)
- Assist with ceremony and reception location selection
- Assist with event/wedding menu and beverage selection
- Assist with selection of rental items to enhance décor design
- Assist with selection/design of print items (save-the-dates, invitations, programs, etc.)
- Coordinate hotel block and transportation for out-of-town guests
- Coordinate additional event/wedding weekend activities (brunch, golf, spa appts, etc.)
- Assist with rehearsal dinner (location, menu, setup of personal items, etc.)
- All services listed in Day of Coordination Package
Should the PLANNER cancel his or her services for any reason other than acts of God, the CLIENT shall receive a refund of all pre-paid fees, less any expenses incurred on behalf of the event.
Should the CLIENT cancel his or her services for any reason other than acts of God, the PLANNER shall retain the $250 booking fee and any costs incurred on behalf of the event.
This agreement is automatically canceled if the event is interrupted by an act of God, by war, or by strikes.
ACCEPTANCE OF FULL AGREEMENT
This agreement, plus attachments, constitutes the full agreement. Any changes to this agreement must be approved in writing by both PLANNER and CLIENT. Those parties affixing signatures below agree to accept the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More