The POLISH NATIONAL ALLIANCE Lodge 433
traces its history in Streator, IL to 1898 when a group of Polish immigrants to the area wanted to provide a venue to host social events.
Built in 1960, the present building contains two halls and a kitchen. The main hall holds a maximum capacity of 400 people, while the smaller, social hall holds 80.
For decades, the P.N.A. has been a staple of local commerce and continues to provide a place for social gatherings within the community, including wedding receptions, funeral lunchons, birthdays, company parties, fund-raisers, stags/stagettes, continuing the goal set forth by a handful of immigrants more than 100 years ago.