The Marco Polo Cruise Terminal blends Saint John’s signature red brick with natural elements. The walls are lined with three-meter high Douglas fir wainscoting, giving the space a more rustic atmosphere. Still, the space is modern with polished concrete floors, warmed with radiant heating.
The Great Hall features 35-foot ceilings with Palladian-style windows overlooking the harbour, Water Street and Harbour Passage. The Assembly Hall features 20-foot ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows and a well-equipped warming/holding kitchen for catering services. Ample parking is available adjacent to the venue.
Make this adaptable space a home for your wedding, conference, trade show and more!
2017 - 2018 All-Inclusive Venue Rental Prices - Port Saint John
Contact us today to schedule a tour & discuss the vision for your special day!
Great Hall in the Marco Polo Cruise Terminal
- Friday $1950
- Saturday $2150
Fundy Room in the Diamond Jubilee Cruise Terminal
- Friday $1550
- Saturday $1750
Main Hall in the Diamond Jubilee Cruise Terminal
- Friday $1750
- Saturday $1950
Rooftop Patio or Pedway Access
- Additional $200 on any package rate
- Picturesque water view from every room
- Access to the space from 8 am – 2 am of the following day
- Complimentary overnight parking for all guests
- Setup & dismantling of table & chairs, arranged to your preference
- Menu variety - choose from 4 exclusive caterers (caterer will bill you directly)
- Table linens - white or black
- Skirted head table
- High-top cocktail tables (6 available) with spandex covers - white or black
- Raised stage/platform (four 4 x 8 sections available)
- Pre-event & post-event cleaning
- SOCAN music licence fees
- Onsite event security
- Private washrooms
- Private balcony (if renting Fundy Room)
- Private courtyard (if renting Great Hall at Marco Polo Terminal)
Terms and Conditions
Please contact us for complete terms & conditions - email@example.com
The great place to have your next off-site meeting, training workshop, or activity you’ve been planning. We can accommodate meetings, conferences, training workshops, or social gatherings.
Convenient location on the east side of Saint John, extremely close to the shopping district. There is ample free parking available.
Full kitchen with supplies
Overhead Projector and Screen
Large amount of tables and chairs
Newly renovated conference room
Will accommodate up to 24 people
Over 700 square feet
Will accommodate up to 50 people
360 square feet
Will accommodate 8 – 10
Over 200 square feet
Will accommodate 8-10
395 square feet
Will accommodate at least twenty people, and includes a piano and natural light via its large window.
For more information:
(506) 642-2210 x 221
Office Hours: 9am-5pm (Monday to Friday)
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More