The Marco Polo Cruise Terminal blends Saint John’s signature red brick with natural elements. The walls are lined with three-meter high Douglas fir wainscoting, giving the space a more rustic atmosphere. Still, the space is modern with polished concrete floors, warmed with radiant heating.
The Great Hall features 35-foot ceilings with Palladian-style windows overlooking the harbour, Water Street and Harbour Passage. The Assembly Hall features 20-foot ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows and a well-equipped warming/holding kitchen for catering services. Ample parking is available adjacent to the venue.
Make this adaptable space a home for your wedding, conference, trade show and more!
2017 - 2018 All-Inclusive Venue Rental Prices - Port Saint John
Contact us today to schedule a tour & discuss the vision for your special day!
Great Hall in the Marco Polo Cruise Terminal
- Friday $1950
- Saturday $2150
Fundy Room in the Diamond Jubilee Cruise Terminal
- Friday $1550
- Saturday $1750
Main Hall in the Diamond Jubilee Cruise Terminal
- Friday $1750
- Saturday $1950
Rooftop Patio or Pedway Access
- Additional $200 on any package rate
- Picturesque water view from every room
- Access to the space from 8 am – 2 am of the following day
- Complimentary overnight parking for all guests
- Setup & dismantling of table & chairs, arranged to your preference
- Menu variety - choose from 4 exclusive caterers (caterer will bill you directly)
- Table linens - white or black
- Skirted head table
- High-top cocktail tables (6 available) with spandex covers - white or black
- Raised stage/platform (four 4 x 8 sections available)
- Pre-event & post-event cleaning
- SOCAN music licence fees
- Onsite event security
- Private washrooms
- Private balcony (if renting Fundy Room)
- Private courtyard (if renting Great Hall at Marco Polo Terminal)
Terms and Conditions
Please contact us for complete terms & conditions - email@example.com
Dominion Hill is an historic estate, a short drive from St. Andrews NB, that was recently renovated. The grounds and buildings offer a private setting for wedding celebrations. The Manor House has rooms and suites, a lounge, library and dining room. There are several cottages for guests, a wellness centre, hot tub and hiking trails. Work is underway transforming the barn into a beautiful space for receptions and ceremonies, creating an atmosphere that combines rustic with elegance. Completion is scheduled for May, 2018.
Wedding packages provide accommodations, ceremony, reception, meals and special services for a 3 day period. There are no other guests during a wedding, as our focus is devoted to making your celebration all that you want it to be.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More