The Bessemer Community Room inside the Steelworks Museum has been updated with fresh new carpet, which has helped to eliminate noise reverberation in the room, and now includes free Wi-Fi for those who would rather visit early 20th century Pueblo than live in it. 172
Right now in the community room visitors and guests can view the unique artwork of Boris Artzybasheff (pictured below), as well as some pieces that will be featured in our upcoming traveling exhibit, Structures of Steel. The room includes up to 8 tables and 65 chairs, as well as a projector and screen for your laptop computer.
10:00am – 5:00pm: $25/hr for members, $45/hr for non-members
5:00pm – 10:00pm: $30/hr for members, $50/hr for non-members
• The hourly fee applies to time necessary for set-up and clean-up.
• Kitchen space, with sink, is available for staging. Refrigerators and freezers are available during the rental period. There is no stove or other kitchen facilities.
• There is a separate admission charge for museum entrance, unless other arrangements are made.
• Arrangements should be made 2-3 weeks in advance to prevent double-bookings.
• The renter is responsible for all set-up prior to the event, and all cleaning following it.
The Rusted Poppy Inn is an eclectic Victorian Bed & Breakfast with a large garden venue in the back yard. We can accommodate groups from 2 to 125 people. The Garden setting is perfect for weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, birthday parties, cocktail parties and so much more. The Rusted Poppy can cater your personalized event with our onsite caterers. If you have guest coming in from out of town let them stay in one of our 5 bedrooms within the Inn. The detached Cottage is a perfect little getaway featuring two queen beds a full kitchen, living area and private bath. Newly remodeled is our detached carriage house featuring a King size bed and two twins with its own private bath and kitchenette.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More