We have several kinds of photo booths that encompass our Open Air Portable Photo Booth. The Open Air is not your typical photo booth when it comes to size, where it comes out on top is quality. We're definitely one of the most affordable booth in the area along with being one of the best quality experiences around. Like I’ve mentioned, “We” just opened, but we’ve been taking pictures like this for over 15 years in the wedding industry. Check out reviews on Perfect Wedding Guide, Wedding Wire, Facebook, and on Thumbtack.
2 hour Open Air Photo Booth
2 hours Idle time included (if needed)
Professional Attendant throughout event
Unlimited Photo Strips during 2 hour Open Air
Free 12x12 Black Custom Scrapbook. Guest sign the book with a copy of their photo strip attached and the scrapbook is handed to you at the end of your event finished.
Travel included to anywhere in Orlando, Kissimmee, and Winter Park.
1. Please email or call us to check to see if your date is available. We have over 80 various booths booked already for 2015.
2. Power is required for the booth. Please get with us on your specific booth for power requirements.
3. Booth must be setup indoors/AC. If venue is outside a large 10x10 tent will need to be rented. Along with additional cooling equipment. Contact us for a quote.
4. Liability insurance is required by some venues. If required, it's $106 extra. When signing contract there will be a clause that its up to the client to verify this and if missed, client resumes all responsibility of not obtaining proper liability insurance.
5. Bathroom breaks...because we might need them. :)
6. Idle time needs to be planned out properly so guests do not see us building the booth in front of them. We want to have the clean and polished look we've always had when doing business and i'm sure you would want the same seeing everything decorated at your event. Please contact us to plan this out, we love to help!
7. Payment remainder is due 2 months before the event date.
8. Retainer fee is non-refundable. We use this to create your online portal, start payment processing, processing fee online, and time spent creating your photo strip template. In Central Florida there are more than 12 weddings happening on each day, and we only get to do one. If we miss the chance to photograph yours for any reason but already locked in the date, that means we've already turned down 5-7 others for the same date. You can use the retainer fee to use for another photo booth within 1 year of the first event date that was scheduled. Making sure to contact us about the secondary date as soon as possible to make sure we are available for you that date as well.
9. Setup and Breakdown. Setup takes about 1.5-4 hours depending on the booth scheduled for your event. Breakdown is about .5-2 hours. Please make sure we have access to the venue for these setup/breakdown times. Please contact us for help.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More