Our creative space in South Park, Downtown LA, is located just blocks away from Staples Center, the Fashion District and Gallery Row! This newly renovated industrial design space is the ideal location for private events or creative showcases. It is a brand new space on the market and is just opening it doors to the public with 3000 sq. ft of multi-functional space, lofty 25 ft ceilings and a 13 ft window with plenty of natural light facing Olive Street.
Ideal for, but not limited to...
- perfect for dinner parties, holiday parties, rehearsal dinners, receptions, bridal/baby showers, birthday parties
- centrally located in heart of DTLA
-2,000 sq ft main space, 1000 sq ft lounge, kitchen and bathroom area.
-fully equipped kitchen for self service or catering
-industrial details: exposed beam ceilings, sealed concrete floors and ironwork
-ideal for company meetings, workshops or classes
-3,000 sq ft space on ground level
POP UP BOUTIQUE SPACES
- Perfect for Pop Up stores, for fashion, apparel and accessories, product design and industrial design.
- The stark open space and white walls serve as a blank canvas for any art exhibition.
-3,000 sq ft total on ground floor (studio front end is 2,000 sq ft, back kitchen/entertainment area is 1,000 sq ft). *Second level is not included in square footage.*
-fully equipped kitchen, stove top, microwave, fridge (currently under renovation).
-ample power supply
-heating and a/c
- store front windows available for branding/advertising
- working driveway for easy access and loading
**Kindly note that rentals are for the ground floor reservations only, which measures 3,000 sq. ft. The second level is not pictured and therefore not available for rentals.**