Our beautiful building is now available for special events! Built in 1926 and designated Historical Landmark #8 by the City of Long Beach, we are located only minutes from beaches, airports, the Queen Mary and civic centers. With ample fenced parking, an 800 seat auditorium and numerous other rooms, large and small, we are ideally suited for your next wedding, theatrical performance, business or social meeting.
Rental pricing depends on the day of the week, quantity hours, guest count and services needed. Friday and Sunday event pricing are slightly reduced. There are seasonal specials and discounts.
• Experienced Event Manager is assigned to event; professional staff handles serving/cleanup
• Licensed Bartender pour the beverages that you provide.
• No parking, corkage, cake cutting fees, no drink minimums, no children pricing or union fees.
• We close at midnight, and the bar closes at 11:45 pm.
• The ballroom is 3825 sq. ft. and seats up 300-310 people. Oval (sit 8-10) and banquet tables and chairs are included in the price of the ballroom.
• We also have additional conference rooms for business and conferences.
• Kitchen facilities are available for prep, refrigeration and warming food only-no cooking.
• You can bring in your own caterer who will need to provide staff for plating, serving and clean up.
• You can set up prior or day of the event 2-3 hours.
Ballroom: $3500-$4000 (estimate only) + services
• $500.00 event fee is required to hold and confirm the date; it is non-refundable; $500.00 security deposit will be returned after the event. This deposit can be a credit card hold or check.
• Event fee and security deposits do not need to paid at the same time, and you can also make payments as needed.
• Full payment, signed contract, and insurance certification are required 10 days prior to the event.
• Ernest Borgnine Theatre is on site and is available for weddings and performances at an additional cost.
Please contact us for complete terms & conditions
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More