Not every production company can produce a high profile, international event on a concrete island in the middle of a closed military base. There is no hotel catering company or audio visual company just down the hall to come to your rescue. You must be prepared to bring everyone and everything you will ever need along with you.
Not many production companies have spent the last 25 years doing just that...
President and CEO of Flying Bull Inc., Tom Burke is a highly experienced producer of experiential marketing programs, trade shows, festivals, corporate training initiatives and other live events that achieve goals, accomplish attendance throughput, and come in on time and on budget. Proven ability to manage programs that feature numerous, simultaneous components as well as take place at multiple locations, cities, states and countries. More than 25 years of hands-on and leadership roles at event marketing agencies and public relations firms in addition to automotive and entertainment companies.
• As Special Event Consultant under contract to the Orange County Great Park in Irvine, CA, Tom created, marketed and supervised the site rental program for this 10M sq. ft. venue and park. Revenues exceeded $800K in 2013. As one of the largest event venues in the country, Tom supervised a rental operation that processed an average of 70 site rental applications per month, resulting in more than 450 separate events per year to the park.
• Tom produced the Department of Energy Solar Decathlon and Clean Renewable Energy XPO, a $2.7M production that took place in October 2013. With an attendance of 64,000+ over eight show days, this international clean energy showcase event brought 20 university teams to compete and included an innovation pavilion trade show environment, presentation theater, solar car challenge, Toyota Prius ride and drive, Bosch E-Bike Experience and multiple receptions.
• As part of an award-winning team, Tom helped grow AMCI (Automotive Marketing Consultants, Inc.) from $12M to $100M revenue over an eight year period, during which the company was purchased by Omnicom. AMCI is the automotive industry leader in providing OEMs with a wide range of innovative brand and product launch solutions in the USA, Asia and Europe.
• Tom produced the first ever A Taste of Lexus Consumer Ride and Drive. This nationwide touring consumer marketing inhabited approximately 30,000 sq. ft. of tented space and included 5 drive courses with both Lexus and competitive model vehicles available for attendees to drive, and set the benchmark for automotive marketing events.
• Tom oversaw product launches for all Chrysler brands in the USA and Europe, including the Plymouth Prowler launch, the Rubicon Jeep Jamboree, the Concours d’Elegance, the Dodge Dakota truck launch, and the 24 Hours at Le Mans Dodge Viper Race.
• Tom managed the logistics for the 1994 Super Bowl Halftime Show featuring Wynonna and Naomi Judd, Clint Black, Travis Tritt, and Tanya Tucker.
Write A Recommendation