Memorable experiences have been daily fare at the Lake Rabun Hotel since 1922. This unique mountain lodge captures spectacular views of Lake Rabun, where the sun plays on the water, dazzling and inviting you. There is nowhere else like it.
Our Executive Chef, James Beard Best Chef Southeast Louis Osteen, has been deemed by Esquire Magazine as the "premier interperter of Southern Cuisine" and his recipes have been featured in national magazine from Gourmet to Food & Wine.
Long ago The Cherokee Indians called Lake Rabun ‘THE LAND OF ENCHANTMENT”. On one of the most special days of your life, shouldn't you be in a special place - an enchanted place? The Lake Rabun Hotel and the Blue Ridge Mountains that surround it are that special place. We specialize in small Intimate Weddings that are set in Nature. Let us help you plan your special day.
WE CAN ASSIST YOU WITH ARE:
* Small weddings of under 50 people can be held on site by the waterfall or on the deck under a canopy of pines and hemlocks.
* Larger weddings can be held across the street from the hotel at the Lake Rabun Pavillion with fabulous water views.
* Other truly beautiful pastoral settings are also available and may be chosen.
* Custom designed wedding packages.
* We can assist you with recommended Wedding Planners, Florists, Bakers, Ministers, Musicians, Photographers, Hair Salons, Boat Rentals.
* We offer on site spa services, including massage, facials, manicures, pedicures, waxing, and nutritious spa lunches and beverages.
* You can lease the entire hotel and kitchen facilities for your wedding and reception.
* We can provide a catered reception at this site or another site.
* From the Lake Rabun Hotel’s Kitchen we can serve a Bridesmaid’s Luncheon, Rehersal Dinner, Farewell Breakfast.
* We can provide you with a list of suggested menus that can range from barbecue and low country shrimp boils to elegant candlelit seated dinners.
* Overflow lodging needed. We work closely with a number of nearby good quality lodging facilities that we can comfortably recommend.
* Gift bags for guest staying at the hotel.
- Member Chamber of Commerce
- Online Menu