OneREALTOR®Center is East Texas’ most architecturally unique and technologically advanced event and training center. The timeless, yet forward thinking center can accommodate your next business meeting, conference, trade show, fundraiser, wedding or reception. Beautifully landscaped with private, outdoor spaces, OneREALTOR®Center provides a “retreat” atmosphere right in the heart of Tyler!
OneREALTOR®Center is built from sustainable materials, making it both eco-friendly and a beautiful addition to East Texas’ architecture. Architect Ken Killian positioned the building to allow for maximum daylight, redesigned the roof overhangs to reduce solar heat and sprayed foam insulation to better control heat gain or loss. Low VOC paint improves indoor air quality, and EnergyStar appliances and energy efficient windows were also installed.
El Cerrito, true to it’s name, sits on a hill with breathtaking views of The Walking 18 Ranch.
It offers a full venue for hosting weddings, meetings or special events.
* A concrete circle drive makes loading and unloading convenient and comfortable and gives the option for valet parking.
* The spacious front porch is one of several areas to visit with friends and survey the scenery.
* Custom twin doors open into the grand entry. There is plenty of room to receive guests or direct them to the event.
* The reception hall has room for over 200 guests with 20+ foot ceilings and large upper and lower level windows overlooking the back of the property.
* A catering kitchen makes serving your guests easy and efficient.
* 12' x 12' doors in the reception room, give you the option of opening the hall up to the 2600 square foot rear patio.
* The rear patio has any number of potential uses such as a tented reception area or a dance floor.
* If you choose to stay inside, there is also a full service cantina that has its own covered patio with outstanding views of the property and lakes. Indoor and outdoor fireplaces keep guests cozy on chilly evenings.
* The bride’s room, on the second level, is a spacious room with more stunning views of the ranch and lakes.
* Located within a short drive from Longview, in Diana, TX.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More