Beautiful log construction lodge with large rooms all having a different theme: The Gold Miner's Cabin, Cattleman, Sportsman, Indian, Loggers, Myrtle, and a b eautiful honeymoon suite all await you! Each room has a deck overlooking the river and the historic Pioneer Bridge. All rooms have private baths with two person Jacuzzi Tubs. The Lodge is located next door to our restaurant.
Each room is uniquely decorated and has its very own spa tub and a deck over looking this beautiful river. This spacious lodge was hand crafted from local and imported pine. Pull up a chair and have a glass of wine from one of our local vineyards, while you sit outside on our beautiful deck that over looks the Applegate River.
We have packages available for Weddings, Family Reunions and Corporate Getaways plus other events you may have in mind. Come and just kick back and take in the ambience of the surroundings and experience the great Applegate Valley.
Low season | $3,250 less than 50 people
Low season | $3,950 50+ people
High Season | $4250 50+ people
Includes: 7 overnight rooms, private use of lodge, tables, chairs, linens, set up/breakdown, wedding coordinator, bartender
**Food NOT included ** ($12.95-$25pp)
Call for Price
Call for Price
• 7 Overnight Rooms (sleeps 22) More can stay at no extra charge.
• Use of the space from noon the day of the wedding until 11:00 the following day
• Indoor or outside spaces - The Great Room is available year-round.
• Catering from restaurant next door. Menus can be customized to meet your needs.
• Dinner served on glass plates with linen napkins, silverware and servers.
• Coffee, Iced Tea, and punch are available throughout the day.
• Wedding Coordinator
• Tables & Chairs
• White Linens
• Setup & Clean up
• Full Bar with licensed bartender
We are fully licensed and insured.
* We don't allow any outside alcohol to be brought in.
* We do not provide flowers, center pieces, cake or decorations.
Terms and Conditions
Please contact us for complete terms and conditions.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More