JCC was founded as Jackson Junior College in 1928 and operated as a division of the Jackson Union School District, sharing lab and library facilities with the high school. In 1962, Jackson County voters created Jackson Community College as a distinct entity; and in 1964, they passed a charter millage that still helps to fund the College today. An accounting program provides the tools to practice accounting and to perform related business functions. Building Maintenance, Grounds, Events Setup, Cleaning, and just about everything that needs building, fixing or improving here on the JCC Jackson Campus as well as the Hillsdale, JCC lisd Tech Centers and the Jackson Flight Center. Formerly the Michigan Space & Science Center, the JCC Community Events Center is located on the southeast corner of campus and is used for community and college events. We strive to provide the most timely, courteous service possible to all campus dwellers and visitors alike.
Write A Recommendation