Full coverage of wedding...............$1295
Bride & Groom Session..................$400
(shown during reception)
CD of all images......................$1000
$2500 gets all of the above if booked here on Eventective only
Original price is #3900 GREAT DEAL!
1. This agreement constitutes an order for wedding portraiture services, including the taking of wedding pictures as agreed to by both parties: The Studio and Contracting Party (Client). Unless otherwise specified, it is understood that any and all rights to proofs, final or sample prints, thereof shall remain the property of the Studio and may be used for advertising, display or any other purpose thought proper by the Studio.
2. If Photographer cannot perform this Agreement in whole or in part due to a fire or other casualty, acts of God or nature or terror, or other cause beyond the control of the parties or due to Photographer's illness or injury, then Studio will return all fees to the Client(s) but shall have no further liability with respect to this Agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of Photographer. Client(s) agree that an entire wedding cannot be replicated, reenacted or repeated for the purpose of a re shoot and limits Studio's liability to the amount paid under this contract.
3. It is understood and agreed that no other photographer will be allowed to photograph or take pictures at the wedding while the Photographer is working.
4. On signing of this agreement by both parties hereto, the Studio will reserve the time agreed upon and will not make another reservation for the specific time frame. For this reason, all deposits are non-refundable even if the date is changed or if the wedding becomes cancelled for any reason.
5. The service fee is $2500 includes up to 10 hours of photography. A deposit of $1000 is due at the signing of this agreement, with a further payment of all necessary expenses (unless otherwise specified) such a films cost, development, batteries, parking, fuel, travel, taxi, hotel charges, etc., to be paid at the date of the event. No photography will take place and no rights are granted until timely payment is made in full. Late payment fees may apply. The fee is non refundable in case of cancellation or date change by client.
I / we, the undersigned Contracting Party, hereby warrant that I am / we are competent to contract in my / our own name(s). I / we confirm that I / we have read the herein agreement prior to its execution and I / we are fully familiar with the contents thereof. This agreement shall be binding upon us and our heirs, legal representatives and assigns. And, I / we certify that we have received a complete copy of this agreement with all blank lines completed.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More