• Photographic Coverage for 6-7 Hours
• 1-2 Locations (Getting Ready/Ceremony/Reception – within Phoenix Area)
• Unlimited High Resolution Images, Formal & Candid
• Editing to Include Density, Contrast, Color, Sharpness and Saturation Adjustments
• DVD/CD ROM Set, No Copyright Restrictions – High & Medium Resolution Files
• Password Protected On Line Proofs, Posted within 3-4 Weeks
• Consultation at Ceremony/Reception Site to Discuss Details/Formals
• Custom Print Package (1-8x10, 2-5x7’s)
Customize Your Package:
• Additional Coverage per Hour $100
• Additional Location (within Phoenix Area) $75
• Engagement Session with Disc Set & Canvas Print $300
• Storybook Album, 8x10, $499
• Additional Albums (Same Design) $250
• Framed Enlargement 16x20, for Guests to Sign at Reception - Includes Pen $300
• Second Photographer (6-7 Hours of Coverage Time) $995
Tax will be added at 9.8%.
• Formal, Signed Quote Provided
• $300 Non-Refundable Deposit Required to Hold Date (per Photographer)
• 9.8% Tax will be Added
• Prices Subject to Change Until Quote is Finalized and Deposit Received
• Additional Travel Fees Apply Outside Phoenix Area
• Duplicate DVD/CD ROM Set Archived for 1 Year by Photographer
• Images are Available for Viewing/Ordering On Line for 6 Months
• Images are Provided in Color
• Gift Certificates Available
• Balance Due 10 Days Prior to Event
• Payment Arrangements Available
• Payment Options: Cash, Cashier’s Checks, Money Orders or Credit Cards w/PayPal
You have imagined this day over and over again. You picked the perfect flowers, got the greatest cake, and the dress looks amazing! On top of all that, you invited those you care about the most to join you in this most special day. What you have done is created the perfect setting with all of the special elements. Now all you have to do is make sure you have these memories forever. You now need to make a decision about who you will trust to capture this once-in-a-lifetime event.
You need to be comfortable with a photographer and a photography company. You need to trust in their ability, experience, and most of all in their understanding of what you want and how to make that happen. With Your Arizona Wedding you are getting so much more than a photographer. We want to meet with you to get to know you and what you want for your wedding. Then we take that information and give you direction and solutions to make everything you want a reality.
Experience is something you need in a photographer. Someone who can handle every unique situation with professional ease. Over the years, Greg Jessen has been privileged to photograph US presidents, Hollywood superstars, music legends, business icons, and some of the greatest athletes in the world. Now you can have that same photographic experience and skill capture all the elements of your Special Day.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More