View User Profile - Eventective - Forums

All Messages By vowsw2642423

January 19, 2018
Topic:
Wedding Officiant serving Central Florida

vowsw2642423
vowsw2642423
As a wedding officiant, I have the privilege of overseeing the beautiful moment when two hearts join together. Regardless of the size of the wedding or the form the ceremony takes, the wedding is often one of the most important days in a couple's life. As an officiant, I take the responsibility of facilitating a wonderful and magical experience for everyone very seriously. I've witnessed many a ceremony where the officiant reads directly from a book with no expression or feeling. As your officiant, I will work closely with the DJ and photographer as well as with the entire wedding party, to make sure your wedding flows smoothly and beautifully. I offer unlimited time to work with you to ensure the ceremony is personalized and exactly what you want. No surprises with me. This can be done by email, phone or in person. Also included in my price is the rehearsal or walk through, so that everyone knows exactly what to expect. Let me take the worry and burden off your shoulders by creating and orchestrating your unique and beautiful ceremony. Check out my Eventective page, or Website at VowsWithStyle.Com for more information.