View User Profile - Eventective - Forums

All Messages By PinkChapelEstate

December 14, 2017
Topic:
Country Wedding Inspiration

PinkChapelEstate
PinkChapelEstate
Canning Jars, with daisies on the tables and used as aisle runner decor, Lace of course. Old doors mounted on a sturdy frame as a backdrop. Old mismatched vintage chairs and china... and your celebration at The Pink Chapel Estate just outside of Las Vegas smile
December 14, 2017
Topic:
Wedding Venues, any suggestions

PinkChapelEstate
PinkChapelEstate
I've got your venue! ThePinkChapel.com The Pink Chapel. just west of Las Vegas, its a 30 acre estate, clean.. and I mean clean.. no animals are kept on the property! smile Check it out! and call if you have any questions! 702-203-6111
December 14, 2017
Topic:
Wedding Venues, any suggestions

PinkChapelEstate
PinkChapelEstate
shelb2470268 wrote:
I have been trying to find a venue for my wedding which I am planing for next year either mid-August to early September or early October. So far it seems like the total attendants will be around 150. We want an outdoor venue with a shelter or a barn type wedding. Something not in the center of town. Any suggestions of places I could look into?

I've got your venue! ThePinkChapel.com The Pink Chapel. just west of Las Vegas, its a 30 acre estate, clean.. and I mean clean.. no animals are kept on the property! Check it out! and call if you have any questions! 702-203-6111
December 14, 2017
Topic:
Wedding Venue for a Wedding for 50.

PinkChapelEstate
PinkChapelEstate
Hi. I am looking for a venue that is a bit romantic for an outdoor courtyard wedding in or near Cold Spring. We are planning on having a dinner served afterward. I have spoken with The Blue Heron but it appears they are booked for the day we are searching for. We are disappointed. My fiance has a lake place in Richmond but we are not real familiar with venues in this area, Paynesvile, ect. Thank you in advance for your help. BTW we also thought about the Pillar Inn but we would have to do all the set up, tear down and clean up. Not what we want to do on our honeymoon night.

I've got your venue! ThePinkChapel.com The Pink Chapel Estate. just west of Las Vegas, its a 30 acre estate, clean.. and I mean clean.. no animals are kept on the property! Check it out! and call if you have any questions! 702-203-6111
January 14, 2018
Topic:
2018 WEDDINGS

PinkChapelEstate
PinkChapelEstate
CONGRATULATIONS! What is your Wedding Theme? (if any)