looking for event venue to hold 500 plus - Meetings and Corporate Events - Eventective - Forums

looking for event venue to hold 500 plus Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest Atlanta, GA September 13, 2010
our organization is planning a festival in ATLANTA need a place to hold 500 plus and able to put up tents with plenty of parking

Guest United Kingdom November 22, 2017
Automate your events and increase the number of attendees. Use Cvent's Event Management software tool to make your event success and save a lot of costs as well.

Guest Kennesaw, GA February 17, 2014
Cherokee Conference Center at The Bluffs in Canton, GA has a grand ballroom that can seat 540. They also have a parking lot where you have spaces for about 400-500 and could easily put up tents.
Coach3
Coach3
New Banquet Hall located downtown inside huge Loft building. 1st level cost $1,000 per 4 to 8 hours. Place can seat 1,000 or more. Located a few blocks from Ga State College.

Guest May 28, 2013
I am an event planner in Camp HIll, PA. It seems to me whether you are planning a wedding or meeting for a church, non-profit or business function you want to contact someone with "connections". It is worth paying for the service of an event planner b/c as event "insider", we can often get what others can not. And with an event planner, you will have the assurance that someone is working in your best interest.

Guest April 19, 2013
I forgot one more added ..oops lol...it need up to about close to 200 guest all we want..its a good enough...:-)

Guest April 19, 2013
We are looking for our wedding ceremony in findlay open space park with free , no cost or else....please help us our before our wedding will be in august 17th this year...let me know thank you :-)
leonamccauley
leonamccauley
Get a place with capacity of 500 is tough in Atlanta IMO.
DedeMulligan
DedeMulligan
I would start with the Mountain View Chamber of Commerce and Visitors and Convention Bureau. Talk to someone in the office. Ask for their opinion. Go to www.tripadvisor.com and read reviews.
govea550616
govea550616
Our church needs a place where around 500 church members will attend in the city of Mountain View, CA.. needs to have plenty of parking.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: