Just looking for cheap but classy not tacky wedding favours any ideas - Weddings on a Budget - Eventective - Forums

Just looking for cheap but classy not tacky wedding favours any ideas Messages in this topic - RSS

lokie
lokie
Another idea to throw in:

My son and future daughter in law are having the reception in a barn. We ordered egg shakers at eggshakerworld.com for $1.50 each. We are going to do the printing on them ourself but they also can also do printing on them, even your own artwork. They would be great for any type of reception, not just a barn one. We thought they would be good for the people who don't or can't dance to shake along with the music so everyone can get involved. They are a musical insterment and have a great sound.
sbarn443751
sbarn443751
Look at dollar stores as well as oriental trading magazine. I am doing party favors for everyone. Our wedding is for the summer. And I have even found places on line that are cheaper as well.
caphoto1
caphoto1
Sorry gift not gigt....Connie
caphoto1
caphoto1
As a Photographer who releases your CD to you , I think NIce little 4x6s of your engagement photos in a nice $ Tree frame ...6 or 8 per table is a nice gigt your kinfolks and friends will charish about a $1.24 ea. Constance.
Khoncepts
Khoncepts
Hi, I'm a wedding videographer and have seen some beautiful tables without favors. Once you have the table settings, the flowers, table number sign and the guest themselves, you really don't notice there aren't any favors.
Congratulations and enjoy your special day!
Celeste
Guest July 14, 2010
I am a wedding planner and I suggest to all my brides to choose a favor that you can eat or use after the wedding. Chocolate wedding favors are great. My company hand make them stating at $1.35 each.
Best Wishes,
Fran
Social Graces Inc.
www.socialgracesnj.com
Hkemp143243
Hkemp143243
Candy Buffes are allthe rage now, I want one but they can be too expensve unless you know where to shop. We are on a 500 dollar budget so we are doing small favor boxes with dollar store candy, bubbles and some cool light up rings that were a hit at mt bridal shower,

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: