Wedding Centerpieces - Wedding Planning - Eventective - Forums

Wedding Centerpieces Messages in this topic - RSS

Hkemp143243
Hkemp143243
I was thinking of putting some flowers in a vase with crystals in the bottom and votives around the base, then some rose petals. too. What do you think?
+3
Hkemp143243
Hkemp143243
Flowers are going to be roses and orchords(spelling) and the vases are small round ones. We are on a 1000 budget and having a small 20 person wedding at our apartment. I will be adding some Fuschia ribbon
+2

Guest June 12, 2013
Look at some of the things I do, you might like them.
I sell and rent, ship and install.
Cheaper then flowers, last forever, no allergies, no hassle, no worries

https://www.facebook.com/PageCollectorForever/photos
+1
bessiehudson
bessiehudson
Don't worry, planning a DIY wedding on a budget doesn't have to look as if a bunch of kids in kindergarten threw it together.
+1
DesertLightWeddings
DesertLightWeddings
Hkemps87 wrote:
I was thinking of putting some flowers in a vase with crystals in the bottom and votives around the base, then some rose petals. too. What do you think?

What I tell the brides I work with, is this is your wedding and reception and you make it how you want. Personally I think this sounds very nice. I like simple yet elegant. A recent wedding the bride took a vase (cylinder), had 1 silk flower with a curved stem, and the crystals in the bottom. She got square mirrors to set the vase on and then added the votives around the base. Elegant, very classy and very reasonable. I just did the centerpieces for a charity event and went with silk flowers (wild colors), beach sand, sea shells and looked great and now they are in my daughter's and my homes.

Robbie
+1

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: