EXHIBIT 'A' BREWING COMPANY FRAMINGHAM MA - Party Stories - Eventective - Forums

EXHIBIT 'A' BREWING COMPANY FRAMINGHAM MA Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest Framingham, Ma March 27, 2018
Hi! I just wanted to let the "I need a Venue" world know about Exhibit 'A' Brewing company! We had our daughters Bridal Shower there March 24th. I have NEVER been so impressed with the planning, communication and hands on doings from Mr Kelsey Roth. From the 1st email to the last broom being pushed for clean up, Kelsey was there from start to finish! We knew what was available, what was needed and when we got there, there was Kelsey ready and waiting! Between him and the Bartender (sorry, didn't catch the tall guys name in the hat), we didn't have one thing to worry about. Glasses were picked up when empty, tables and chairs were brought over when needed and never did I see a trash can that was full! (they were always being emptied)! At the end of the shower, Kelsey got right on clean up with us, he was so helpful! It was an absolute pleasure to work with him for the shower. I have 3 daughters and have planned my share of events for them and others, however, this was the BEST! Nothing but 5 (if I could give 10) stars for the entire staff at the brewery, Especially Kelsey! couldn't have done it without you!!!! Thanx so much again!!! Donna
+1

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: