Our Holiday Gift to You! - Promotions - Eventective - Forums

Our Holiday Gift to You! Messages in this topic - RSS

kwage2475300
kwage2475300
Hello to all Eventective customers!

It's that time of year again! Everyone is scrambling to book their holiday parties and here at the Summer Shack we have just the thing to get you into the holiday spirit. Not only are we offering event space for you NO food and beverage minimums, rental fees or admin fees! (Some restrictions may apply with buyouts). To make the deal even sweeter, we are offering $50-$100 of appetizers towards your event of $500 or more (the amount varies depending on location).

The Summer Shack has a fun, fresh atmosphere with a great menu that changes daily and a tiki inspired cocktail list that will keep you warm all Winter long! We have a variety of function menus to choose from and excel at handling large group reservations. I will work with you one-on-one to create a menu that is tailored to your group's needs and budget and ensure you have an outstanding experience with us!

Your event will be contracted based on your predetermined food and beverage selections, and there is nothing else to it! We want you to have a blast this holiday season, and not have to worry about additional fees and minimums for your event.

Our Cambridge and Boston locations have multiple different areas that can be reserved for your event. If you have any questions, would like to see one of our spaces, or would like a quote, please contact me at kwagenberg@shackfoods.com for more information.

Whether your group is for 15 people or over 100, the Summer Shack has just what you need this holiday season. I look forward to meeting you and helping to plan your next event!

Sincerely,
Kari Wagenberg
Sales Manager
Summer Shack - Cambridge & Boston
kwagenberg@shackfoods.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: