PAIS Class of '07 10th High School Reunion - Party Stories - Eventective - Forums

PAIS Class of '07 10th High School Reunion Messages in this topic - RSS

DrRonShapiro
DrRonShapiro
I was invited to present a version of the Education by Entertainment Mind Games program at the Providence Academy of International Studies (PAIS) Class of '07 Tenth Reunion on August 26, 2017. The event was organized by Elsie Fernandez and Daniela Soriano with support from Yadira Baldayac and Rosa Ramirez.

The event was held at the Mezzo Lounge on 393 Charles Street in Providence, Rhode Island. The restaurant provided a very nice dinner buffet followed by social conversation and the Mind Games program.

Class members gathered from around Rhode Island and as far as New York. The event committee supplied all decorations and I served as the impromptu photographer. We had the privilege of celebrating a birthday and a recent marriage with special activities at the reunion.

A 21 page photo album of the event may be found on SlideShare. Album highlights include photos of the:
Attendees reported having a great experience.

Event Organizer Elsie Fernandez provided the following testimonial: Ron was a great entertainer during our 10 year reunion, he kept the audience engaged and truly made participants reexamine the way they perform their day to day activities. It was not only a pleasure to work with him on my class reunion but also a pleasure to get to know Ron as a person. Book him for your next event, you will not regret it!

For more information on the activities (or to schedule a program for your reunion) please contact me (DrRonShapiro1981@SigmaXi.Net).

Ron
Dr. Ronald G. Shapiro
Education by Entertainment
edited by DrRonShapiro on 10/29/2017

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: