HELP! Destin, FL Wedding- November 2018 - Weddings on a Budget - Eventective - Forums

HELP! Destin, FL Wedding- November 2018 Messages in this topic - RSS

miche2535604
miche2535604
Hi! Just wondering if anyone has suggestions for great, cost effective vendors for a November 2018 wedding! We have already booked our house; it's across the street from the beach where the ceremony will be, and the backyard will serve as the reception venue over looking the lake. We have approximately a $6000-$7,000 budget (including taxes, not including tips) left over for the ceremony, reception and coordination of both for 60 guests total. I have looked into all-inclusive companies around Destin, FL and it seems they all fall in the $10,000-$12,000 range for 60 guests, which is impossible for us if we want to have a honeymoon.
Some things we are looking for that need to fall in that range:

-Photography/Videography
-Ceremony w/ everything (officiant, chairs, arbor, music, coordinator, beach set up/break down, etc)
-Reception w/ everything (catering (laid back style like buffet or stations), tables, chairs, additional lighting, cake, cake cutting, possibly bartenders (can do self-serve if necessary), DJ/Master of Ceremonies, coordinator)
*We are supplying our own alcohol and center pieces for the tables as well*

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!
Michele smile
norre1677151
norre1677151
Hi Michele,
My name is Mary Norred I am a Wedding Coordinator for Norreds Weddings and Events, LLC. We are on Eventective you can look is up we offer many services, so feel free to check out our website at Norredsweddingsandevents.squarespace.com. One of our services pertains to Virtual Wedding planning contact us to find out more information.
ReeDunImagination
ReeDunImagination
Hey there Michelle... I am a Wedding Stationer, which sets the tone for what's about to happen. I'm happy to create your look on paper or acrylic to share with your guests.

Ree-Dun Imagination
314-652-5548
decorall4you@msn.com
skipa2763645
skipa2763645
Hello Michele,

I am a wedding officiant. You can see my listing here on Eventective. If you have not yet found a wedding officiant, please give me a call and we can discuss everything.

Hoping to be a part of your special day!

Tammy Ables
winst394119
winst394119
Call me at 850-362-8578 Winston Ministries
I know some people that should be able to help
I'm not to far from Destin
winst394119
winst394119
miche2535604 wrote:
Hi! Just wondering if anyone has suggestions for great, cost effective vendors for a November 2018 wedding! We have already booked our house; it's across the street from the beach where the ceremony will be, and the backyard will serve as the reception venue over looking the lake. We have approximately a $6000-$7,000 budget (including taxes, not including tips) left over for the ceremony, reception and coordination of both for 60 guests total. I have looked into all-inclusive companies around Destin, FL and it seems they all fall in the $10,000-$12,000 range for 60 guests, which is impossible for us if we want to have a honeymoon.

-Photography/Videography
-Ceremony w/ everything (officiant, chairs, arbor, music, coordinator, beach set up/break down, etc)
-Reception w/ everything (catering (laid back style like buffet or stations), tables, chairs, additional lighting, cake, cake cutting, possibly bartenders (can do self-serve if necessary), DJ/Master of Ceremonies, coordinator)

Thanks in advance!
Michele smile

Call me I'm a wedding officiant Jerome Winston of Winston Ministries. 850-362-8578 I know some people that might be able to help you. I'm on here also
ReeDunImagination
ReeDunImagination
miche2535604 wrote:

-Photography/Videography

Thanks in advance!
Michele smile

Hey there. We can offer wedding invitation. They are on Eventective site or view my site at www.reedunimagination.com
mlarochelle
mlarochelle
Administrator
miche2535604 wrote:

-Photography/Videography

Thanks in advance!
Michele smile

Hi MIchele,

Have you looked into the Event Room yet? I know their rental fee for the overall room for a wedding is around $1700 for up to 130 guests... I do not think they have vendors included in their package, but they may work with local DJs and Photographers. They do offer catering from $15- $25 per person. Here is a link to their listing: https://www.eventective.com/fort-walton-beach-fl/the-event-room-llc-587540.html

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: