Wedding Venues, any suggestions - Wedding Venues - Eventective - Forums

Wedding Venues, any suggestions Messages in this topic - RSS

shelb2470268
shelb2470268
I have been trying to find a venue for my wedding which I am planing for next year either mid-August to early September or early October. So far it seems like the total attendants will be around 150. We want an outdoor venue with a shelter or a barn type wedding. Something not in the center of town. Any suggestions of places I could look into?
weddi2657754
weddi2657754
My advice you should go to a wedding planner. A wedding planner is experts in choose wedding venue easily according to your budgets. They are very helpful in finding the right venue according to your location.
PinkChapelEstate
PinkChapelEstate
shelb2470268 wrote:
I have been trying to find a venue for my wedding which I am planing for next year either mid-August to early September or early October. So far it seems like the total attendants will be around 150. We want an outdoor venue with a shelter or a barn type wedding. Something not in the center of town. Any suggestions of places I could look into?

I've got your venue! ThePinkChapel.com The Pink Chapel. just west of Las Vegas, its a 30 acre estate, clean.. and I mean clean.. no animals are kept on the property! Check it out! and call if you have any questions! 702-203-6111
PinkChapelEstate
PinkChapelEstate
I've got your venue! ThePinkChapel.com The Pink Chapel. just west of Las Vegas, its a 30 acre estate, clean.. and I mean clean.. no animals are kept on the property! smile Check it out! and call if you have any questions! 702-203-6111
mlarochelle
mlarochelle
Administrator
Have you searched any of these venues yet? https://www.eventective.com/williston-vt/wedding-receptions.html

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: