Requesting a location for a low budget - Weddings on a Budget - Eventective - Forums

Requesting a location for a low budget Messages in this topic - RSS

marle2385811
marle2385811
I am looking for a venue for my wedding within 25 miles of fort pierce, Florida. I want to get married in October or November of 2018. I need a venue that offers ceremony and reception in the same location. I will have around 100 guest. I am looking for a place that has some form of water such as on the ocean or water inlet. I would also like this venue to allow me to higher my own outside vender for cake/ food if i wish too. No hotels please. Please contact me if interested.
mlarochelle
mlarochelle
Administrator
marle2385811 wrote:
I am looking for a venue for my wedding within 25 miles of fort pierce, Florida. I want to get married in October or November of 2018. I need a venue that offers ceremony and reception in the same location. I will have around 100 guest. I am looking for a place that has some form of water such as on the ocean or water inlet. I would also like this venue to allow me to higher my own outside vender for cake/ food if i wish too. No hotels please. Please contact me if interested.

We would recommend the River Walk Center as they provide their kitchen for your use to bring in a caterer:
https://www.eventective.com/fort-pierce-fl/river-walk-center-560491.html

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: