Trying to plan my entire wedding under10k. Help!! - Weddings on a Budget - Eventective - Forums

Trying to plan my entire wedding under10k. Help!! Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest Orlando, fl July 30, 2015
Help! I'm looking to plan my wedding for under $10,000. Does anyone have an idea for a cheap venue, food and chairs and alcohol included in my budget?
UniquelySet
UniquelySet
It is definitely possible, but will probably be a smaller wedding. Have you taken a look at any of what I like to call "natural" venues in the area? Beaches, parks, museums and community areas usually don't run as expensive as a full service venue but can still be beautiful. Tent weddings are a personal favorite of mine. It is hard to offer suggestions without knowing the exact location you are looking at or details.

I suggest hiring a coordinator. They are going to know how to manipulate your budget in the best possible way.

My final suggestion is to pick two things you would like to spend the most money on, get those finalized, then make everything else work within the remainder.

Look up the $10k wedding budget challenge for ideas as well! Good luck!

Megan
Uniquely Set Event Management
contact@uniquelyset.com
alloc1463583
alloc1463583
Hi my name is Lateah I am the owner of All Occasions Event Planning LLC. We can help you with your event. If you let us do all the work for u all u have to do is show up and show out.if u have any questions I can be reach on my cell or email at alloccasionseventplanningllc1@gmail.com Thanks in advance....

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: