MILITARY WEDDING LIMITED TIME ON A BDUGET - Weddings on a Budget - Eventective - Forums

MILITARY WEDDING LIMITED TIME ON A BDUGET Messages in this topic - RSS

laken1434920
laken1434920
Me and my fiancé are long distance he's stationed in South Korea while I'm stationed at Camp Lejeune, NC we're on a budget because of personal reasoning. But we still want to have a beautiful wedding, with the minimum amount of people just close family and a few friends. He's willing to help but he has no cell phone because of the difference between America and South Korea we communicate with his ipod and my IPhone. Im willing to get a wedding planner but once again I cant find one within budget I have found wedding packages but their all for the summer. We are a young couple and I just need help because his distance and finding a semi perfect small wedding is becoming very stressful.
reser1449037
reser1449037
Perhaps you could consider traveling to Kentucky...We specialize in coordinating long-distance weddings, both large and small. Our packages are all inclusive, you simply show up and enjoy your day. In addition to our gorgeous venue, we have a luxurious Bed and Breakfast to stay at and are near Fort Knox (we love our soldiers).

https://www.eventective.com/brandenburg-ky/the-barn-on-the-farm-event-center-561200.html
brand1450817
brand1450817
I can help with a photographer point, I also recently got married myself October 13, 2014. We had a 6k budget. I went under that because of the wedding location and i made all of my items, did alot of Ebay shopping, The most expensive thing was the food for 75 people. With a small wedding and amount of people it should be hard to do. Look for small locations and places that include your food, a beverages, some restaurants can do small events like that, or places similar to that host smaller venues.

Pinterest helped me alot with making alot of my ideas and so forth!

If your looking for a photographer, I have good rates that are not super crazy, I live in Florida.. I have specials for people who live out of Florida that I have never been to photograph as well.

Your can view my work at www.brandypagephotography.smugmug.com and send me a message from there if you take interest Big Grin Hope all the other tips help you out!

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: