Looking for inexpensive wedding help - Weddings on a Budget - Eventective - Forums

Looking for inexpensive wedding help Messages in this topic - RSS

missj1324050
missj1324050
I am planning a July 4th wedding in the Atlanta,ga area and just like everyone else I am on a budget. I only have 50 guest and would love to have some inexpensive catering. I have my heart set on a venue but not sure if I will get it or not. My budget is $3000.00 for venue and food, everything else I can slowly take care of. If you can offer any help in any area of my wedding it would be a blessing. Happy Wedding everyone!!!!
CarrieDuff
CarrieDuff
Many areas have outdoors venues with simple yet adorable, all inclusive packages that may work for you which include catering! Try looking 40+ miles outside the city and you may have more luck Trini. Your guests won't mind driving to a spectacular (had to say it!!) location to be a part of your once in a life time, special day! Check out my website/fb for ideas!! www.spectacularcateringandevents.com.

All the very best to you and a happy forever!!

Kindest regards,

Carrie Duff
Spectacular Events by Carrie
Extraordinary Destination Weddings Worldwide!
trini1292147
trini1292147
missj1324050 wrote:
I am planning a July 4th wedding in the Atlanta,ga area and just like everyone else I am on a budget. I only have 50 guest and would love to have some inexpensive catering. I have my heart set on a venue but not sure if I will get it or not. My budget is $3000.00 for venue and food, everything else I can slowly take care of. If you can offer any help in any area of my wedding it would be a blessing. Happy Wedding everyone!!!!

Have you ideas of entertainment? If you like Michael Jackson The Dance would be great fun exciting part of your special day! if interested contact The Dance! Thank-you Linda

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: