St. Florian Fiber Farm Wedding and Event Venue, located on the edge of Florence, Alabama, is the perfect setting for an outdoor wedding or outdoor tent event. Close enough to Florence, Muscle Shoals and Huntsville, Alabama to be convenient, but far removed from the noises of traffic. St. Florian Fiber Farm Wedding and Event Venue offers picturesque views, elegant accommodations inside and out, a relaxing atmosphere, and a menagerie of animals to make your wedding or event truly unique.
Consider us for bridal showers, group retreats, luncheons, and happy hour gatherings. Ask us how we can make your occasion one to remember.
St. Florian Fiber Farm
Attendees: 180 maximum | Deposit is RequiredAttendees: 180 maximum |$300 - $2,500Per Event
$300 - $2,500
St. Florian Fiber Farm
$2,500 – venue rental ($500 non-refundable deposit due at booking, $2000 balance due 3 weeks prior to event)
$500 refundable damage deposit in a separate check
Wedding Package Includes:
• 100 white, padded wedding chairs
• 12 round tables for Reception (seating for 100 guests)
• Extra chairs and tables available through our exclusive vendor
• 40 X 32 White Wedding Tent with Light Kit
• Extensive LED, uplighting and string lighting throughout the Estate, lit torches surrounding all areas for ceremony and reception
• 3,000 SF a/c indoor space including:
• Bridal Suite with refrigerator and microwave, Groom’s suite, complete Kitchen, Sun Room with 60” TV, Formal Living & Dining areas
• Pre-procession Grand Foyer.
• Vine covered Pergola for Wedding Ceremony
• 3 formally landscaped lawns with ponds and water features, and power outlets for Ceremony and Reception
• Covered pool patio with overhead fans and lights for Buffet Tables
• Wisteria covered Gazebo with power outlets for Cake, Band, DeeJay or Beverages on Reception Lawn
• Rustic Barn and pastures for photography
• Convenient Parking
• Resident Peacocks, Horses, Alpacas, Donkeys, Ducks, Chickens, Quail and 2 Mean Geese.
• 3 pm Shade and Breeze – free
The Venue is Available for:
• Rehearsal time the prior evening 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm.
• Wedding Day from 9:00 am to 12:00 am.
• Decoration pick up time the day after the wedding
• Free use of Venue for Engagement and Bridal Shoots
Terms and Conditions
Please contact us for complete terms and conditions.
Planning your wedding can be overwhelming, but taking the time to choose the right venue, caterer, photographer, DJ, and other vendors will help create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Consider these tips as you begin your search and learn from the experiences of other brides. Read More