2 nights stay for 4 guests including full breakfast. The function is outside. Set up of chairs, porta-potty, music,liquor licence, catering, tents, tables etc. would be the responsibility of the client and would be scheduled on the 2nd day of stay. Tear down would be the following day by 11:00 a.m.
Terms and Conditions
30 % due at booking via e-transfer. Remaining 70% is due at check-in via e-transfer.
An outside space with a large terrace overlooking a green space with a p.a. system for speeches.
Supported Layouts and Capacities