Training Room Package
Business Expo Center, 1960 S Anaheim Way, Anaheim, CA 92805 [View Map]
BeginsMay 26, 2013
EndsDec 1, 2013
ForAnniversary, Banquet, Concert, Incentive, Party, Party - Corporate, Party - Adults, Party - Teens, Party - Kids, Reception, Retreat, Reunion, Wedding
TopDetails & PhotosLocationAvailabilityRecommendationsTerms & Conditions
Details & Photos
Need a meeting space to hold your next training workshop? Consider all the possibilities the Training Room has to offer and save over 50% with our package pricing.
Receive the following when you book the Training Room Package (a $1,050 value)!
2 Hour Room Rental
2 Hour Basic Live Video Streaming
2,500 Lumen Projector & Screen
Filtered Water Station Included
Wi-Fi Internet Connection Included
Community Calendar Listing Included
No Food or Drink Minimums
Competitive Catering pricing
Free Parking & No Service Charges
TopDetails & PhotosLocationAvailabilityTerms & ConditionsRecommendations
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. It is understood, the Business Expo Center, is in no way responsible for any personal injuries, property damages, or other liabilities that may be incurred during use of their facility. Renter agrees to release indemnity and hold the Business Expo Center, harmless of any such damages.
2. Renter is responsible for any damage to the facilities, equipment and fixtures. All damage must be reported to the Business Expo center staff immediately. Room Renters will be expected to cover all repairs and replacement cost of any damage to the facility itself and or the contents of such.
3. Security Deposit must be paid in full prior to the event date unless waived by management.
4. Additional set-up cost may apply for special requests made by the host just prior to the event.
5. Alcohol is not permitted to be sold, distributed or consumed on the premise.
6. BEC or catering services are responsible for room clean up. Renter is responsible for any debris resulting from event.
7. Room cannot be used for fraudulent purposes or to conduct meetings other than that which the room was originally rented for.
8. Smoking is not permitted in the bathrooms, building or near entrances to building.
9. Events that last longer than the agreed upon timeframe may incur additional fees at the pro-rated room rental rate.
10. BEC is not liable for lost or stolen property of the event host or guests of the event within the building or in the parking lot.
11. Any food & beverage brought onto the premises must be authorized by BEC’s Management
12. Cancellation & Refund Policy: Where an event is scheduled 60 days prior to the actual date event is to take place, written notice of cancellation must be received not less than 30 days prior to the date that event is to take place. In such a case, the customer will be entitled to a credit of 50% of monies paid to be applied to their next event. No cash refund will be given. Where the event is scheduled in a period of less than 30 days prior to the date the event is to take place based on the booking confirmation no credit or refund will be given. All CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING TO BE EFFECTIVE
13. Events with over 100 Attendees must provide a Certificate of Insurance prior to their event. All insurance forms must contain the Business Expo Center name as additional insured and Date of Event evidencing general liability coverage with limits of at least one million dollars.
14. Deposit of 50% due upon booking with remainder due two (2) weeks prior to event.
Booking confirmation is not effective until receipt by BEC of a deposit of 50% of the agreed price for the event.
Business Expo Center v.11.1.11 mb