Is Vermont a new Destination hot spot Messages in this topic - RSS

Is Vermont a new Destination hot spot Messages in this topic - RSS

VTEnchantedEvents
VTEnchantedEvents
So I have been discovering a lot of NH, Ma, and NY brides coming to VT to get married just wondering what other think of Vermont and if this is another great and upcoming destination spot to get married?
Mackie
Mackie
Vermont is nice, but I am partial to Maine. Maine has all that Vermont has and is much less expensive!
info450424
info450424
info wrote:
So I have been discovering a lot of NH, Ma, and NY brides coming to VT to get married just wondering what other think of Vermont and if this is another great and upcoming destination spot to get married?

I grew up summers on Lake St. Catherine outside of Poultney, VT... a beautiful area. And the Lake George region in upsate NY is another magical & majestic location to certainly consider with spectacular views of the Adirondack Mountains & Lake George as the perfect backdrop for any special event. Check out some photographs at www.lakegeorgewedding.com to see for yourself.
bfram496834
bfram496834
I grew up in East Berkshire, VT. It's a small rural town in Franklin County. It is very picturesque in the Summer and Fall, great skiing in Winter. Spring is rainy and tends to flood. It depends on when you're getting married. There's a bunch of great country clubs and ski resorts as well as beautiful old churches to host your wedding at. Even the college campuses are beautiful. Price will go up in the Fall, due to all of the "leaf peepers" but it is worth it!

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: