Wedding in Wilmington Nc Messages in this topic - RSS

Wedding in Wilmington Nc Messages in this topic - RSS

j_sis471619
j_sis471619
Im on a very tight budget and need suggestons about a wedding in wilmington nc. Brian and I are from Greensboro nc, so we cant just run and check out a venue here or there. We would love to have the wedding and reception in one place. Thank you all!

-Jessica_
L2Media
L2Media
check with my friend Kellie Gibson. google her.
lexon510862
lexon510862
Jessica,

I'd love to assist you. Please send me an email with more details so we can locate a venue for you. info@lexonaaffairs.com

Thanks!
PURES342496
PURES342496
Do you already have music/entertainment lined up?
Charlestonaffair
Charlestonaffair
I know that this might not be extremely related, but have you thought about coming to Charleston SC for a bachelor or bachelorette party? We can certainly keep the budget low and show you a wonderful time while in town.
steph530913
steph530913
I am a Raleigh based photographer (relocated from Wilmington). If you are in need of a photographer, please check out the website. We are very reasonably price and can meet with you in Burlington or Greensboro to discuss details. I can also offer recommendations for venues.
www.angleofincidencephotography.com
passion4design
passion4design
I have a friend that could help. And he is a DJ also. - Located in Wilmington. Email me @ chattent@comcast.net if you would like his information. I lived in Carolina Beach for 3 years, and Highpoint, NC for a looong time.
I know a florist for you, she's the BEST there! A DJ also, and I know both of them know where to steer you too, and can help you on a budget. Contact me wink

Dana C.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: