Wedding in Myrtlebeach, SC Messages in this topic - RSS

Wedding in Myrtlebeach, SC Messages in this topic - RSS

ScorpioLC
ScorpioLC
My fiance and I are paying for the wedding ourselves. We are planning to get married in March 2011. Our budget is a very tight one. We have approximately $4,500 for the entire event. We want to get married on the beach. Due to the weather being unpredictable at times, we must have a backup plan. If anyone has any suggestions, from venues, party favors, catering ideas, etc ; we would appreciate it.
lsmdj
lsmdj
See if you can put a rented tent with on the beach if you have a rainy day. Arrange with a company that supplies tents for a last minute deal.
CaptClarksFlagship
CaptClarksFlagship
I am in Texas but a portion of Padre Island is devoted to a national park which has a shelter. The time of your wedding may be a factor, however, with the availablility of the shelter. A couple I was aquainted with had a "sunrise" wedding and the shelter was available.
AffordableWeddingPlanner
AffordableWeddingPlanner
Hello. I'm a Wedding Planner in the Myrtle Beach area. I would love to help. How many guest are you expecting? If you have any other questions just email me and I will help you. Sabrina@afforableweddingplanner.com

Thanks,
Sabrina
The Affordable Wedding Planner
www.Afforableweddingplanner.com
6thSenseEvents
6thSenseEvents
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!! I'm a wedding planner and I got married this past March 2010 on the beach in North Myrtle Beach and we were concerned about the weather as well and it turned out great, we rented a beautiful ocean front beach house that could have been used for the wedding if needed. We used the beach house for the reception and there was a place underneath the house that worked great for the reception. How many people are you expecting? I have great favor ideas you can use too.

Tameka, Certified Wedding & Event Planner
www.6thSenseEvents.com

I can also give you the information for a great photographer, videographer, cake vendor, table & chair rental, etc.

Guest September 6, 2010
Thanks for the post Tameka. Any information that you can provide would be great. We thought about renting a beach house and having a small reception there.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: