Snow wedding Messages in this topic - RSS

Snow wedding Messages in this topic - RSS

jodie493548jodie493548Posts: 1 August 8, 2010
Need ideas on what to wear....Jan 1 wedding in the snow on a mountain.
lsmdjlsmdjPosts: 10 August 9, 2010
Wear a pretty white ski outfit. He can wear a black ski outfit.
laketahoeministerlaketahoeministerPosts: 11 August 9, 2010
Nothing is worse than a blue, shivering bride in the snow. Be warm! There are beautiful white outfits to wear that will leave you toasty and happy. I just married a couple in the cool, mountain evening; she wore a white mink jacket, and she looked good! As an officiant, it is hard when a bride wears a strapless white dress in 24 degree weather. That's just goofy!~
PrincessMRoanokePrincessMRoanokePosts: 6 August 9, 2010
Hair - something you can pull a beautiful white scarf over without messing it up.
Feet - I can't stand "cold feet" so i'd wear white snow boots and leggings under my dress and would think twice about it.
Hands - that's easy!!
I'd hit up internet stores for discount white furs like YESTERDAY....while it's still hot! Good Luck and Congratulations on getting married
CapicuLove1CapicuLove1Posts: 254 August 10, 2010
I would rent a fur coat for the occasion. There are shops if you search for costume or fur coat rentals. Since snow is white, wearing white would be almost too white - so I suggest wearing soft, muted colors and fur in mixed colors. A nice pair of ski boots or colored UGG boots would look great. Good luck!

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: