Sweet 16 Jacksonville Florida Messages in this topic - RSS

Sweet 16 Jacksonville Florida Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest Jacksonville, FL July 31, 2010
Trying to plan a SWEET 16 BDAY party for our daughter. Looking for a venue that would be fun for teenagers along with a DJ. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
marvonemarvonePosts: 7 July 31, 2010
I am a professional photographer and my wife is an event planner. We have a great DJ that we use for our anniversary parties. My wife can probably give you some information on venues or plan the whole thing out for you. If you are interested you can call (904) 525-0714 and ask for Marvin
+1 link
djtony1967djtony1967Posts: 7 August 1, 2010
im a dj in hollywood fl.with prices you can afford,if your interested and my services,my name is tony you can reach me at 954-391-0031
+1 link
Guest August 2, 2010
Nothing is as fun and entertaining as a photobooth at an event where we create memories one click at a time!
Ever heard of a photo booth? This can add a FUNTABULOUS time for your sweet 16 or any event.

For more info, please contact me at 813 263-5334. Willing to work with you on a price

Floridafabphotobooth.com (site still under construction)
+1 link
bryan498472bryan498472Posts: 6 August 15, 2010
I'm not sure of a venue for you but I do have an idea for the party itself. How about getting a song written for her to reflect how you really feel about her. I write custom songs for things like this. Check out my site for examples http://www.getsongified.com
matt_512878matt_512878Posts: 3 September 4, 2010
At J & R Productions, you will find most of your entertainment, photography, videography and other important services for your special day . We have been working with families for over 17 years in Central Florida and would be honored to add you to our long list of satisfied clients. You can save time and money by booking multiple services with us rather than running around looking for numerous reliable vendors. We are also willing to share our list of qualified and trusted vendors for cakes, flowers, venues ,and much more if you need our help.
Please take a look at our website www.jrpartys.com to see all that we have to offer and then give us a call to schedule your private consultation at 407-772-9000.
+1 link
Guest January 22, 2013
Hi, I'm in Jacksonville. Have you thought about a face painter? I can do that. Girls love dramatic eye paintings, glitter, rhinestone 904-236-2017

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: