Back to School Specials Messages in this topic - RSS

Back to School Specials Messages in this topic - RSS

DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 348 July 16, 2010
This Forum provides an opportunity for suppliers to make special Back To School offers to schools, youth groups, colleges and universities so that the organizations can afford to have high quality programs and celebrations, even with restricted budgets.
DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 348 July 16, 2010
Reduced speaker fees -- designed to meet a school or youth group budget, guaranteed to meet the budget for organizations within 100 miles of Providence, Rhode Island.

Hi,

I am a Speaker offering educational TV-Game-Show style presentations for schools, colleges, universities, youth groups, community service organizations, professional organizations, small, mid-size and large businesses.

My focus areas include: career preparation, understanding how people sense, perceive, think, and respond.

Sample presentation titles include:
  • 1) Activities To Facilitate Career Planning and Gaining Meaningful Employment;
  • 2) Career Options With A Psychology Degree;
  • 3) Effective Leadership Involves Working Through Others;
  • 4) Games To Explain Human Factors: Come, Participate, Learn And Have Fun!!!;
  • 5) I'm Awesome, But I Have My Limitations;
  • 6) Understanding Human Capabilities and Limitations: An Essential Ingredient For Ethical Management;
  • 7) What Is It Like Working In Industry;
  • 8) What's My Job: An Effective Career Orientation Program For Middle School Students.

My programs are more fun than a typical party and more will be remembered than from a typical lecture.

Please view my listing on Eventective.
My listing includes a photo album with descriptions of selected individual programs and photos from some recent events.

I am offering special pricing to all educational organizations and youth groups throughout the world for the 2010-2011 school year designed to meet your budget. I will guarantee to meet your budget requirements if you are within 100 miles of Providence, RI as long as you don't pay any other speakers more than you pay me and other suppliers will make similar considerations. Contact me directly by pressing the red Contact Vendor button in my Eventective listing for more information.

Thank you for your consideration.

Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, Phd
DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 348 August 8, 2010
On TopicOn TopicOn TopicOn TopicOn TopicOn TopicOn TopicOn TopicOn TopicOn Topic

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to remind you about the Back to School Specials Promotion Forum. Fellow suppliers may wish to post their specials. Schools, Colleges, Universities, Youth Groups, Parents, Students and Other Consumers may want to take advantage of these offers.

Ron
Dr. Ronald G. Shapiro

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: