Create a Website for Your Event – FREE! Messages in this topic - RSS

Create a Website for Your Event – FREE! Messages in this topic - RSS

eventective
eventective
Administrator
A new free, easy-to-use tool from Eventective lets you create a website for your event. Whether planning a birthday party, family reunion, baby shower or other occasion, you can customize your website for any type of event and conveniently organize and share specific event information with guests. Websites may be personalized with many elements, including theme, photos, text, guestbook, links and custom pages. Click here to get started.
charlottp
charlottp
does any one know how to delete a wedding web site wedding was canceled and when I click on events I am planning just the event comes up then I click edit and the same page stays not the edit page
eventective
eventective
Administrator
charlottp wrote:
does any one know how to delete a wedding web site wedding was canceled and when I click on events I am planning just the event comes up then I click edit and the same page stays not the edit page

You can inactivate your event website, but you cannot delete it on your own. To inactivate, go to ‘Edit Your Event Website’ under ‘Planning Tools’ when you are signed-in to your ‘My Events’ page. Click the ‘Settings’ tab and unclick the ‘Active’ box. Click ‘Save & Continue’ to save your changes.

If you would like your event website deleted, please email us at info@eventective.com.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: