Need a new venue! Messages in this topic - RSS

Need a new venue! Messages in this topic - RSS

sbarn443751
sbarn443751
Help! My venue was perfect until we saw the buffet menue. Our guests would go away hungry! The entire wedding that we wanted has now turned into a nightmare! I have less than a year to go. I feel like we have to start over! We were quoted $4,000. For the entire place, including food, until we saw the sample menue. without tax and granuity!
sirjohn2
sirjohn2
See Highlands Castle Weddings & Special Events venue at www.highlandscastle.com

Guest July 1, 2010
Where are you?
mytyp346007
mytyp346007
Yes it would be helpful if we knew where you are or planning to be on your special day. If in West Alabama you might try Mimosa Ridge www.mimosaridgeweddings.com. If you need photography while you are there try www.mytypeweddings.com.
Out of curiosity what was the menu and for how many guests? Another question might be can you bring some extra trays of food from like these deli's on your own to add to it?

sbarnhart1974 wrote:
Help! My venue was perfect until we saw the buffet menue. Our guests would go away hungry! The entire wedding that we wanted has now turned into a nightmare! I have less than a year to go. I feel like we have to start over! We were quoted $4,000. For the entire place, including food, until we saw the sample menue. without tax and granuity!
DJNess
DJNess
Need A DJ? Check out www.XceedDJs.com Forget about the food; all it really is is a celebration anyway so have music and plenty of alcohol. Lol, just joking,try Fetes and Events Catering ask for Maggie tell her Nestor sent you. The food and service will not disappoint you.
Liquid
Liquid
What city are you in?
worthy1907
worthy1907
are you in North Carolina?
jessi548100
jessi548100
Check out our Venue! It is Beautiful and The Budget is all up to you!

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: