Gulf Of Mexico Support Discounts and Free Offers Messages in this topic - RSS

Gulf Of Mexico Support Discounts and Free Offers Messages in this topic - RSS

DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 351 June 24, 2010
This Forum provides an opportunity for suppliers to make special offers to help communities impacted by the recent series of events in the Gulf of Mexico. The forum may also be used by suppliers making special offers to support fund raisers to benefit wildlife and communities impacted by the recent series of events in the Gulf region even if the fundraisers are not in the Gulf region.
DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 351 June 24, 2010
No Speaker Fees for events in communities impacted by the recent series of events in the Gulf of Mexico and for fund raising events to benefit wildlife and communities impacted by this series of events

Hi,

I am a Speaker offering educational TV-Game-Show style presentations for schools, colleges, universities, youth groups, community service organizations, professional organizations, small, mid-size and large businesses.

My focus areas include: career preparation, understanding how people sense, perceive, think, and respond.

Sample presentation titles include:
  • 1) Activities To Facilitate Career Planning and Gaining Meaningful Employment;
  • 2) Career Options With A Psychology Degree;
  • 3) Effective Leadership Involves Working Through Others;
  • 4) Games To Explain Human Factors: Come, Participate, Learn And Have Fun!!!;
  • 5) I'm Awesome, But I Have My Limitations;
  • 6) Understanding Human Capabilities and Limitations: An Essential Ingredient For Ethical Management;
  • 7) What Is It Like Working In Industry;
  • 8) What's My Job: An Effective Career Orientation Program For Middle School Students.

My programs are more fun than a typical party and more will be remembered than from a typical lecture.

Please view my listing on Eventective.
My listing includes a photo album with descriptions of selected individual programs and photos from some recent events.

I will offer to speak at events in communities impacted by the recent series of events in the Gulf of Mexico and for fundraisers to benefit wildlife and/or communities impacted by the recent events anywhere in the USA (and possibly elsewhere as well) for expense reimbursement (no speaker fees) as long as other speakers at the event (if any) and other suppliers (if any) will make the same offer for the Summer and possibly Fall of 2010. Contact me directly by pressing the red Contact Vendor button in my Eventective listing for more information.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: