Photographer's NOT to use Messages in this topic - RSS

Photographer's NOT to use Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest June 20, 2010
Matthew Abold Photography - my daughter and son-in-law found out about this "person" at one of those wedding extravaganza's at a local hotel - it's been more than a year and I'm still waiting for my pictures. DO NOT USE MATTHEW ABOLD AS YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER!!!!
Guest June 21, 2010
I would suggest you head to the courthouse. Posting the company name this way may just cause you more grief.Get a judgment against the company first, then name names.
Guest June 21, 2010
As a photographer myself, I don't understand why some bad apples, have to make it harder for everyone else. With the computing power these days there's no reason to hang on to the images and not give a cd of the files asap. I personally make a proof size cd for the client. Then let them choose the images they want edited, once completed a disc of the agreeded edited photos along with all other images full resoultion are then burned to disc and sent to client as per signed contract. www.creativeeyemedia.net
sbarn443751sbarn443751Posts: 190 June 21, 2010
If your photographer is registered with the Better Business Bureau, I would get in touch with them to make a complaint. Go to the courthouse, find out the company name, from there, file a lawsuit.It is public record to find out how many times he has been sued before.
KhonceptsKhonceptsPosts: 4 June 22, 2010
Hopefully all avenues to obtain the photos have been used and that there is a written agreement in place with a specified timeframe? I'm sorry to hear this is the case and hope for a speedy and happy resolution.
www.khoncepts.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: