Baby Shower in Charlotte NC Messages in this topic - RSS

Baby Shower in Charlotte NC Messages in this topic - RSS

rosadrierosadriePosts: 6 June 11, 2010
Anyone know of a place to hold a baby shower for about 70 people in Charlotte NC? Looking to rent just the space and tables. Food and decorations will be provided by me. Thanks
effortlesseventseffortlesseventsPosts: 2 June 11, 2010
I know of several, would you like the help of an event planner? We can plan an event on any budget! Give me a call at 704-239-6776. Thanks!
rentame41rentame41Posts: 2 July 20, 2010
We'd be glad to help you find a venue. Plus, we rent tables and chairs at very affordable prices. Feel free to call us at 704.449.7441
MajesticDesignsMajesticDesignsPosts: 30 July 20, 2010
Hi. I'm a stationer and also design baby diaper cakes. I just assisted at a wedding that was held at the Levine Senior Center in Matthews. Do not be fooled by the name. It was not the typical Senior Center and was really well coordinated. I have some other ideas of some places that are fairly inexpensive that may work. Finally, I work very closely with planners here in Charlotte and can get their suggestions for the VERY best venue. Please feel free to contact me.

Christel
Majestic Designs
www.majesticdesigns.net
christel@majesticdesigns.net
Guest July 23, 2010
Yes we have a nice place for Baby shower, including tables and chairs. Please give us a call at 704-519 6962 ask 4 Steven or Ivonne. Let us know the date of your Baby Shower or send us an email at info@rentameusa.com Regards
itsap490726itsap490726Posts: 2 August 4, 2010
Let us know if we can be of any help for you. We are a bakery in Indian Trail, NC. Feel free to contact us if we can help!
Guest July 20, 2011
Hi Rosa - I have the perfect spot for you to have the baby shower at which includes tables and chairs. It also has a huge outside patio with stage, so if you wanted to take your party to the next level, you have options. This spot has wall to wall mirrors, full bar, dj with video capability and more. Give me a call 704-706-1030. Its right here in Charlotte, parking is great with security inside and out.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: